The dosing schedules for medical marijuana and CBD Oil have been started by groups of scientist across the worlds who are studying the deep effects of CBD Oil in terms of saving lives.
Medical marijuana has been approved to be used in many states as a therapeutic and recreational drug. But the CBD Hemp Oil therapeutic effects are still murky to some individuals.
Why CBD Oil is Still Not Legal For Therapeutic Use?
Many doctors and pharmacists around the world feel hesitated while prescribing CBD Hemp Oil to their patients, there are two main reasons for that.
- There is no RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) for all people due to which doctors cannot prescribe CBD Oil. RDA is an estimated amount of nutrients per day which is defined after taking full body monitoring.
- Most medical professionals in their study era do not cover the therapeutic aspects of Cannabidiol in their textbooks of Pharmacology, a strong reason why they don’t know about it.
There isn’t any recommended dose of CBD since everyone’s physiology is different from another.
The key is to keep in mind that everyone has different body systems.
CBD Oil Dosage In Different Individuals
There is no universal dosage system for CBD Oil since there are numerous variables such as a person’s body weight, age, metabolism, genetic conditions and most of all the purity of the product.
The ideal way to use CBD Oil is by starting from the lower doses which is especially advised to the new users. If it is getting tolerated and easily digestible you can gradually increase the dose.
According to the experts who have gathered thousands of data about CBD Oil dosage, the standard dose is 25mg which user must take twice a day.
The studies explained on CBD Oil that increasing the dose of CBD Oil in 4 weeks can deliver the relief from symptoms.
In pain management, the true effects of CBD Oil can be observed within 2 weeks.
How Much CBD Oil Should You Take?
Depend on your medical illness, the dosage of CBD Oil should be monitored and given in a precise amount.
Every medical illness demands different CBD Oil doses for which it is mildly effective.
The chart below is provided by the Mayo clinic and to this day it is considered the right amount of dosing of CBD and THC.
- In cancer patients who are experiencing no hunger feelings, 2.5mg of THC is given orally with 1mg of CBD Oil for 6 weeks.
- Individuals with Chronic Pain are allowed to take 2.5-20 mg of CBD Oil which they can or cannot use with THC.
- For Epileptic patients, 200-300mg of CBD is prescribed daily to be taken orally.
- Men and women with sleep disorders can take 40-160mg of CBD Oil daily.
- Problems with movements due to Huntington’s disease, the daily dose are 10mg of CBD Oil per kg for the whole 6 weeks. The dosage is to be taken orally.
- Glaucoma patients can use 20-40mg of CBD Oil sublingually. More than 40mg of dose can increase intraocular pressure in both eyes.
- In Schizophrenia, 40-280mg of CBD daily.
- Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms– The combination of THC and CBD in 2.5-120 mg is advised to take for 2-15 weeks. The use of sprays is beneficial in this scenario in 24 hours.
Types Of CBD Products Around The World
Choosing the right mode of administration is very important when it comes to delivering CBD constituents to your system.
There are so many delivery systems or you can say products form in which CBD Oil is infused which can deliver the ideal mode of action.
Some of the types of CBD Hemp Oil product releases Cannabidiol and other phytocannabinoids slowly, whereas the smokable and sublingual are the fastest route.
1) CBD Oil Ingestibles
- Hemp Oil in liquid form
- CBD Oil Drops
- CBD Oil Tinctures
- CBD Oil Soft Gelatin Capsules
- CBD Oil Thick Paste
- Cannabidiol Rich Sprays- Applied under the tongue
- CBD Chewing Gum
- Refreshing Water Bottles contain minute CBD particles
- CBD Containing Cooking OilsCBD Edible items i.e gums, cookies, brownies etc
2) CBD Oil Topicals
- CBD Oil Balms, Shampoo, Salves, and Soaps
- Transdermal patches with CBD Oil Mixture
3) CBD Oil Smokables
- CBD Oil e-Liquids which are to be filled in e-cigarettes or vapes
- Wax, similar to THC shatter which is used by smoking
- Crystalline form
How to Use CBD Oil – According to Its Type
Every type of CBD Oil containing product needs instructions, except the chewing gum which needs none.
CBD Oil Liquids/Extracts and Tinctures
If you got the CBD Oil Drops then the package will instruct how many drops you are going to take.
Every drop contains a precise amount of CBD Oil which determines your dosage.
The drops are to be placed under your tongue for 60-90 seconds, after which it should be ingested.
The time will allow Oil to get absorbed in the sublingual artery from where it reaches the affected body part.
CBD Oil Edibles
It is the easiest mode of consumption, specially designed for men and women who do not want to remind themselves they are taking CBD Hemp Oil.
You just have to eat and take full pleasure while doing so!
They are not expensive and can be easily availed from the grocery stores nearby.
CBD Oil e-Liquids/Vapes
Inhalation is the fastest mode of drug delivery, which supplies immediate actions.
The vape cartridge is filled with CBD Oil and it has to be inhaled for 3 complete seconds.
The inhalation will deliver CBD to your body and brain where it exerts the proper effects.
The pre-filled cartridges are available which you can buy or you can use the manual refills.
The use of isolates is similar to smoking marijuana or cannabis concentrates.
You only have to drop some isolates in a vaporizer, roll in a paper or use water pipes, simply ignite and take multiple puffs.
For men and women who are a regular consumer of CBD rich cannabis, this mode is ideal and it delivers immediate effects.
Which CBD Oil Brand Should You Purchase?
Choosing the right CBD Oil brad is not so easy because every company has got its own extraction techniques and they also use different types of materials.
Like CBD rich Cannabis oil will be more potent than the CBD Oil extracted from the industrial hemp.
By this nature, we can suggest that CBD Oil with highly concentrated values are to be used in less number.
This is why some manufacturers of CBD oil recommend high doses at first.
The area where those CBD plants were cultivated also affects its mechanism, duration, and the onset of action.
In our CBD Oil Review, we strongly suggest the topical like the CBD Oil Balms but our all-time favorite is the CBD Oil Drops which are used sublingually.
They are easy to use and by far generated the highest number of positive reviews.
Health Benefits of CBD Hemp Oil
From minor to major, every health issue can somehow be benefited by CBD Oil.
It treats the inflammatory conditions to treating mental disorders, even a healthy individual feels positive effects after using CBD Oil for the very first time that is in a form of calmness of mind.
But small talks apart, here is the list of conditions where the use of CBD Oil is very much beneficial and it can even treat the symptoms 100%.
- Neuropathic and Chronic Pain
- Parkinson ’s disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- R.A (Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Substance Abuse
- Drug Addiction
It’s only been less than a decade for a scientist to discover the uses of CBD Oil, some years after we wonder what could be the future of pharmaceutical drugs as the natural elements like CBD are fast growing drugs which are relatively safe and effective than the majority of allopathic medications.
CBD Cannot Overdose
The highest dose for CBD Oil is stated 1,500mg which is tolerated by the human body.
All the natural products including CBD Oil are to be used with cautions regardless of their safe nature.
If anyone has been overdosing CBD Oil for a long period of time he/she will be experiencing the following side effects which are mild in nature and will be gone right after quitting its excessive use.
- Mild Hypotension
- Reduced Fertility
- Dry Mouth
- Reduce the activity of Cytochrome P450, an enzyme very important for the metabolism of other drugs
Cannabis Doctors Are Real!
They are the highly trained personnel who are specialized in medical cannabis and the use of CBD Oil.
Normally, doctors around the world get much tougher questions about the use of CBD Oil to which they don’t have much of satisfactory answers.
Cannabis doctors can answer your every query about your medical illness and if you can use CBD Oil for the same purposes, also its strength and dosage to be taken.
CBD brands are taking over the internet and in the real lives of people who are looking for natural alternatives for their medical illness.
The chemotherapy for cancer is outrageously expensive and dangerous to which there is no alternative.
CBD Oil in combination with THC is proven to abolish the growth of cancerous cells and in the future, it may replace chemotherapy entirely.
Still, a large number of people are still dubious about the effects of CBD Oil and what it can do to benefit your overall body system.
The reason is the lack of knowledge which is increasing with every publication talking about the benefits of CBD Oil.